WineOrb, Australia's premium fine wine
broker, are offering a free Masterclass for you and your
partner, to show you what to look for when making an
investment in wine.
Complete the form on our site and tell us in less than 25 words why you would like to attend. The best entries will be invited to join us at the Masterclass on the 16th May 2003. Click here to enter.
March 7, 2003
The intermediate cycle is down; the next support level is at 7500.
The primary trend is down.
The Nasdaq Composite formed a strong closing price reversal, closing 3 points higher at 1305.
The intermediate trend is down, with the next support level at 1200.
The primary trend is up.
The S&P 500 gained 6 points to close at 828.
The intermediate trend is down.
The primary trend is down; the next support level is at 768.
The Chartcraft NYSE Bullish % Indicator is at 40% (March 6).
Unemployment rose to 5.8% from 5.7% in January, raising expectations of further interest rate cuts. (more)
New York (16.00): Spot gold lost 590 cents to close at $US 350.10.
Slow Stochastic (20,3,3) and MACD (26,12,9) are below their signal lines. The small divergence on Twiggs Money Flow has ended and the indicator signals distribution.
Changes are highlighted in bold.
- Energy [XEJ] - stage 4 (RS is rising)
- Materials [XMJ] - stage 2 (RS is rising)
- Industrials [XNJ] - stage 4 (RS is falling)
- Consumer Discretionary [XDJ] - stage 1 (RS is falling)
- Consumer Staples [XSJ] - stage 4 (RS is rising)
- Health Care [XHJ] - stage 4 (RS is falling)
- Property Trusts [XPJ] - stage 2 (RS is rising)
- Financial excl. Property Trusts [XXJ] - stage 4 (RS is falling)
- Information Technology [XIJ] - stage 4 (RS is falling)
- Telecom Services [XTJ] - stage 4 (RS is falling)
- Utilities [XUJ] - stage 2 (RS is rising)
A stock screen of the ASX 200 using % Price Move (1 month: +5%) returned 15 stocks (compared to 99 on August 23, 2002; and 10 on October 4, 2002).
Two of the stocks were from Construction Materials.
For further guidance see Understanding the Trading Diary.
Man is a Religious Animal. He is the only Religious
He is the only animal that has the True Religion - several of them.
He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself
and cuts his throat if his theology isn't straight.
- Samuel Clemens ("Mark Twain")